To help support our organization we co-host and host dozens of events annually. Looking to plan or sponsor an event? Please visit our hosting events page. Below is a current list of events – for more details, please select an event from the list.
When: Sunday, June 16th, 2019
- Register online here: 2019 Walk RegistrationThe last day to sign up online is June 9th. After that date, please join us at the park and register there! Onsite registration starts at 9:15 a.m.
- If you’ve already signed up, we’re leaving fundraising open until 6/23 this year!
- Walk through Quiet Waters Park with your family and friends (2 or 4 legged), at your own pace. (Turn on your Wooftrax app and track your steps!)
- If you want to gather pledges off-line, click here to download a pledge form and bring it to the Walk or to the SPCA.
- Join a team and fundraise with your friends. If your team raises $200 or more by 4/15, get customized t-shirts with your team name!
- Stroll through Vendor Village and meet the wonderful Veterinary Hospitals, Pet clothing providers, Artisans, Home Remodeling, and many other vendors who love animals just as much as you do!
- Head down the hill to see some incredible vehicles at the exclusive Cars & Critters car show. Donate $20 per car you plan to show. Donate $25 or more on the Cars & Critters page and get a stuffed animal!
- Enjoy the K9 Demo and Agility Yard.
- Now that you’ve worked up an appetite, swing by the Food Bowl to enjoy some delicious eats!
All dogs must be leashed, preferably on a non-retractable leash.
Any questions? Need help? Email email@example.com.
Did you know that on select Bowie Baysox Friday home games, the SPCA of Anne Arundel County will bring an adoptable dog to the ballpark to be the “Diamond Dog of the Game”? It’s a great way to help an adoptable dog find their home team! What better way to spend a Friday evening than helping support animal rescue while enjoying an exciting baseball game!
Make sure you join us at Prince George’s Stadium on May 17th, May 31st, June 14th, June 28th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, and August 23rd!
What: Bowie Baysox Diamond Dog of the Game
When: June 28th, July 5th, July 19th, August 2nd, and August 23rd from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Where: 4101 Crain Hwy, Bowie, MD 20716
It’s time for The Annapolis Homebrew Club’s 5th Annual Pints For Paws Homebrewing and Craft Beer Festival to benefit the SPCA of Anne Arundel County!
Your ticket includes samples from more than 40 homebrews, local craftbreweries and a commemorative pint glass. There will be food trucks, a band, vendors, silent auction and more. Featuring beers from Local Craft Breweries including Crooked Crab, Calvert Brewing Company, Cult Classic, Chesepiooc Real Ale Brewery and Mullys and Exclusive VIP beers from Sapwood Cellars and others.
A limited number of VIP ticket will be available for $55. With a VIP ticket, you will receive early access to the event, VIP port-o-johns and access to the VIP tent with snacks, water and samples to exclusive beers including beer from Sapwood Cellars.
The SPCA of Anne Arundel County mobile unit will also be on hand to showcase adoptable animals. And yes, leashed dogs are welcome!
NEW FOR 2019 – The Children’s Theatre of Annapolis has generously donated their time to run a children’s area at Pints For Paws for our younger attendees.
A limited number of Early Bird General Admission Ticket are available through April 15, 2019 for $30.
After that General Admission tickets – $35
Designated Driver – $10
VIP – $55
Kids are free with a paying adult.
Purchase your tickets here: Pints for Paws 2019 Tickets
What: Pints for Paws
When: Saturday, June 15 from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Where: 550 Taylor Ave, Annapolis, MD
*The Annapolis Homebrew Club donates all proceeds from the event to the SPCA of Anne Arundel County.
Save the date for our annual Puppy Plunge! For this event, it really goes to the dogs. Two and four-legged friends alike can enjoy a little puppy swimming, fun games, delicious food, a bathing suit parade and more! So mark August 18 in your calendar now and keep an eye out on our website for more details!