To help support our organization we co-host and host dozens of events annually. Looking to plan or sponsor an event? Please visit our hosting events page. Below is a current list of events – for more details, please select an event from the list.
As part of our #TakethePlungeChallenge, the SPCA of Anne Arundel County wants to do something fun for you! With social distancing and the quarantine, we’ve had to skip out on many of things we’d normally do – that includes dog bathing!
So bring us your dirty dogs! On August 16, for the low price of $15, we’ll get those pups squeaky clean and smelling great. Let us take the hassle away from you. To add to the fun, we may have a few other surprises in store! Appointments are necessary, so sign up below!
Please note, we will still be observing social distancing. We will ask that you stay in your vehicle and sign up for a 15 minute time slot.
When: Sunday October 4th, 2020
- Register online! LINK COMING SOON.
- Walk through Quiet Waters Park with your family and friends (2 or 4 legged), at your own pace. (Turn on your Wooftrax app and track your steps!)
- If you want to gather pledges off-line, click here to download a pledge form and bring it to the Walk or to the SPCA.
- Join a team and raise funds with your friends.
- Stroll through Vendor Village and meet the wonderful Veterinary Hospitals, Pet clothing providers, Artisans, Home Remodeling, and many other vendors who love animals just as much as you do!
- Head down the hill to see some incredible vehicles at the exclusive Cars & Critters car show. Donate $20 per car you plan to show. Donate $25 or more on the Cars & Critters page and get a stuffed animal!
- Now that you’ve worked up an appetite, swing by the Food Bowl to enjoy some delicious eats!
All dogs must be leashed, preferably on a non-retractable leash.
Would you like to sponsor this event or be a vendor? Download our Sponsorship Packet: Sponsor & Vendor Packet
Any questions? Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This summer, the SPCA of Anne Arundel County encourages you to #TakeThePlungeChallenge!
Every August, the SPCA of Anne Arundel County hosts the Puppy Plunge at Camp Letts in Edgewater, Maryland. This year, due to the importance of social distancing, our plunge will be going virtual.
It’s super fun and easy to participate – all you have to do is take a video or picture of your pet or yourself plunging and post it online with the hashtag #TakeThePlungeChallenge! Plunging could be jumping into a pool, swimming in the ocean, or wading in a kiddie pool! We want to see how you and your pets are celebrating a cool summer. Be sure to post on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram!
The Puppy Plunge is also one of our shelter’s biggest fundraisers, so we encourage all participants to make donation to our shelter! Every dollar helps our shelter and our animal. Did you know a small donation of $25 provides food and care to a shelter dog for a full week? It’s easy to donate right on Facebook: #TakeThePlungeChallenge
Additionally, you make a direct donation to our shelter at this link: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/AACSPCA
HOW TO PARTICIPATE: