To help support our organization we co-host and host dozens of events annually. Looking to plan or sponsor an event? Please visit our hosting events page. Below is a current list of events – for more details, please select an event from the list.
Pet House by One Fur All is having a fundraiser for the SPCA of Anne Arundel County! If you make a purchase through our dedicated link, 20% of your purchase will be donated to our shelter.
They have a wide array of candles, wax melts, and other amazing items. This only goes until May 29th, so order now!
This is a great way to support the SPCA while trying out some new fragrances and unique candles. Share with your friends and help support our animals!
When: EVENT POSTPONED – NEW DATE TBD!
- Register online! LINK COMING SOON.
- Walk through Quiet Waters Park with your family and friends (2 or 4 legged), at your own pace. (Turn on your Wooftrax app and track your steps!)
- If you want to gather pledges off-line, click here to download a pledge form and bring it to the Walk or to the SPCA.
- Join a team and fundraise with your friends. If your team raises $200 or more by 4/15, get customized t-shirts with your team name!
- Stroll through Vendor Village and meet the wonderful Veterinary Hospitals, Pet clothing providers, Artisans, Home Remodeling, and many other vendors who love animals just as much as you do!
- Head down the hill to see some incredible vehicles at the exclusive Cars & Critters car show. Donate $20 per car you plan to show. Donate $25 or more on the Cars & Critters page and get a stuffed animal!
- Now that you’ve worked up an appetite, swing by the Food Bowl to enjoy some delicious eats!
All dogs must be leashed, preferably on a non-retractable leash.
Would you like to sponsor this event or be a vendor? Download our Sponsorship Packet: Sponsor & Vendor Packet
Any questions? Need help? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020 Poster and Event Details Coming Soon! Stay Tuned…
What is the Puppy Plunge?
The Puppy Plunge is a lot of things: dog-friendly, family fun, wet, musical, and all around entertaining! There are two beaches for the actual plunge, one for big dogs (Muscle Beach) and one for small (Petite Beach), with SPCA volunteers on hand to monitor and keep all humans and dogs safe. There is also a dog wash station (by donation, also manned by SPCA volunteers) to get your pups cleaned up after the plunge! Afterwards, the pups can compete in doggie pie eating contests and show off in a dog bikini parade.
In addition to the actual plunge and doggie fun, there will be a variety of vendors and food trucks in attendance! You can visit with some of your favorite animal hospital teams, dog boarding/walking groups, and more. Then you can grab a bite to eat; we will have everything from Tex-Mex to Kettle Corn! At the same time, you can enjoy some music, provided by a DJ.
Attending the Event
Admission tickets are $10 each per car and can be purchased now or as you enter on the day of the event. All dogs and children 12 years old and under are free. You can add the option to register your dog in the muscle beach costume contest for free, or register your pup in the pie-eating contest for an additional $5!
Date: August 16th, 2020
Time: 12:00pm – 3:00pm
Location: 4003 Camp Letts Rd, Edgewater, MD 21037
If you haven’t been to Camp Letts before, don’t let that deter you – there will be plenty of signs making sure you find your way.
*Please secure your dog with a non-retractable leash.*
**This event will proceed rain or shine!**
Online ticket sales now closed – but you can pay the car entry fee of $10 as you come in, and sign up for the pie-eating and costume parade onsite!