All current openings are listed below.
If no listings are shown, then we do not have any openings at this time.
- Maintenance Worker - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is hiring maintenance personnel! Come join a fun team filled with passionate animal lovers. We are looking for someone who can work part-time for two or three days per week. Please email your resume to email@example.com
- Animal Caretaker - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking an enthusiastic team player who has a strong work ethic and a love of cats. The caretaker will be responsible for the daily care and maintenance of the health and needs of the shelter animals, particularly the cats. Duties include daily cleaning, … Continue reading
- Dog Trainer - We are seeking a dog trainer that is either balanced or uses positive reinforcement to join our team. The job is Full-Time. This position works closely with other staff members, the general public, and shelter volunteers. It is a fast-paced, rewarding job environment. Duties and Responsibilities Evaluate incoming animals Perform … Continue reading
- Adoption Counselor - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking an enthusiastic team player who has a strong work ethic and customer service skills. The Adoption Counselor position entails a variety of duties and is truly more of a customer service role. There are basic office duties required but the majority of … Continue reading
- Intake Assistant - We are searching for an individual seeking a part time position in our Incoming department, covering the administrative duties required to admit new animals. Duties and Responsibilities Coordinating the scheduling of animal intake appointments Working closely with our veterinarian to assess the health of incoming animals and develop treatment plans … Continue reading