All current openings are listed below.
If no listings are shown, then we do not have any openings at this time.
- Dog Trainer - We are seeking a dog trainer that is either balanced or uses positive reinforcement to join our team. The job is Full-Time. This position works closely with other staff members, the general public, and shelter volunteers. It is a fast-paced, rewarding job environment. Duties and Responsibilities Evaluate incoming animals Perform … Continue reading
- Adoption Counselor - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking an enthusiastic team player who has a strong work ethic and customer service skills. The Adoption Counselor position entails a variety of duties and is truly more of a customer service role. There are basic office duties required but the majority of … Continue reading
- Veterinarian (Part Time) - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking a licensed veterinarian to assist with the operations of its clinic. The clinic provides vital care not only for the needs of the shelter’s pets, but for those of the community as well. The right candidate will be experienced in spaying and … Continue reading
- Veterinary Assistant - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking assistance in our affordable Spay and Neuter Clinic. Currently we have an opening for a veterinary assistant to support our veterinarian as we provide high quality care to our patients. The right candidate will be punctual and reliable, and have experience in … Continue reading
- Animal Caretaker - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County currently is interviewing for the position of Animal Caretaker. This entry level position requires an enthusiastic and energetic person who is detail oriented. Animal Caretakers attend to the daily needs of the shelter’s animals, including feeding, cleaning, medicating and assisting with veterinary care. They … Continue reading