All current openings are listed below.
If no listings are shown, then we do not have any openings at this time.
- Adoption Counselor - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking an enthusiastic team player who has a strong work ethic and customer service skills. The entry-level Adoption Counselor position entails a variety of duties and is similar to a Receptionist position. Basic office duties are required but the majority of the day … Continue reading
- Veterinarian (Full Time) - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking a licensed veterinarian to assist with the operations of its clinic. The clinic provides vital care not only for the needs of the shelter’s pets, but for those of the community as well. The right candidate will be experienced in spaying and … Continue reading
- Veterinary Assistant - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking assistance in our affordable Spay and Neuter Clinic. Currently we have an opening for a veterinary assistant to support our veterinarian as we provide high quality care to our patients. The right candidate will be punctual and reliable, and have experience in … Continue reading
- Animal Caretaker - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County currently is interviewing for the position of Animal Caretaker. This entry level position requires an enthusiastic and energetic person who is detail oriented. Animal Caretakers attend to the daily needs of the shelter’s animals, including feeding, cleaning, medicating and assisting with veterinary care. They … Continue reading
- The Front Office Manager - The SPCA of Anne Arundel County is seeking an enthusiastic team player who has a strong work ethic and customer service skills. The Front Office Manager position entails a variety of duties and entails a customer service role in addition to managing staff. There are basic office duties required, including … Continue reading