Our Low Cost Vaccine Clinic is held the 3rd Saturday of every month.
New for August 2018! Cat express lane from 830 to 9am Cats only!! (to lessen stress)
Pet owners are invited to keep their pets happy and healthy by joining the SPCA of Anne Arundel County (AACSPCA) at the Vaccine Clinic, hosted monthly on the 3rd Saturday from 9am until 11am at the AACSPCA’s Spay & Neuter Clinic located at 1815 Bay Ridge Avenue in Annapolis.
***For the safety of your pet, all cats must be in carriers and all dogs must be leashed.***
Vaccinations available at the clinic include:
- $5 Rabies (1 year)*
- $12 Rabies (3 year) Offered if your current 1 year vaccine is getting ready to expire (within 30 days)
- $10 Canine Distemper Vaccine (DAPP)
- $25 Canine Distemper Vaccine (DAP) Offered if your current 1 year vaccine is getting ready to expire (within 30 days).
- $10 Canine Leptospirosis Vaccine
- $10 Feline Distemper Vaccine (FVRCP-CP)
- $10 Canine Bordetella (injectable)
- $25 Microchip
*Dogs and cats 4 months and older must be vaccinated against rabies. If declining rabies vaccine, please provide written proof of vaccination.
No Appointment Needed!
For a complete list of upcoming dates, please see our events page.