Thank you for your interest in fostering! Why not try out our new interactive guide to fostering, to see what is required? (Click here or on image.)
In order to foster, you must meet the following prerequisites:
- Over the age of 18.
- Transportation and availability for appointments / emergencies
- All your animals must be altered and up-to-date on vaccinations
- Must be able to keep your animals separate from the foster animals.
- Have reviewed our interactive guide to fostering.
How To Apply
If you have reviewed the interactive guide and the above requirements, are interested in helping save lives, please complete a foster application form:
- NEW! Online application form (a PDF will be sent to you) and we automatically receive a copy.
- Traditional: Complete using either in PDF or Word, and send it to the Foster Coordinator via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax to 410-268-1139 (ATTN: Foster Department), regular mail 1815 Bay Ridge Ave, Annapolis, MD 21403 – or drop it by the shelter.
If you would like more information on our Foster program please contact the Foster Coordinator at email@example.com
Animals Available To Foster
In 2018, we launched a new way of showing our current foster animals.
Foster Program Poster
Foster Program Poster – Medical Division