When: POSTPONED to Sunday, June 16th, 2019
- Register online here: 2019 Walk Registration
- If you’ve already signed up, we’re leaving fundraising open until 5/12 this year!
- Walk through Quiet Waters Park with your family and friends (2 or 4 legged), at your own pace. (Turn on your Wooftrax app and track your steps!)
- If you want to gather pledges off-line, click here to download a pledge form and bring it to the Walk or to the SPCA.
- Join a team and fundraise with your friends. If your team raises $200 or more by 4/15, get customized t-shirts with your team name!
- Stroll through Vendor Village and meet the wonderful Veterinary Hospitals, Pet clothing providers, Artisans, Home Remodeling, and many other vendors who love animals just as much as you do!
- Head down the hill to see some incredible vehicles at the exclusive Cars & Critters car show. Donate $20 per car you plan to show. Donate $25 or more on the Cars & Critters page and get a stuffed animal!
- Enjoy the K9 Demo and Agility Yard.
- Now that you’ve worked up an appetite, swing by the Food Bowl to enjoy some delicious eats!
All dogs must be leashed, preferably on a non-retractable leash.
Any questions? Need help? Email email@example.com.